Class photo taken in 1910 for the one room school house known as S.S. # 6, Killyleagh School, on land donated by William Sharpe on his farm to the County of Simcoe. The farm was located on the corner of Centre Street (5th Sideroad) and the Sixth Line in the Township of Innisfil. The Sharp (original spelling) Family acquired title to the farm in 1853. The farm was originally 100 acres. In the 1930s during the Depression an adjoining farm of 50 acres owned by the Rodgers family was sold by the Township for taxes, which William Sharpe purchased the 50 acres on the tax sale and increased his own farm to 150 acres. This evidently resulted in the Sharpe and Rodgers families understandably becoming estranged. Descendants of William Sharpe donated the original photo to the Simcoe County Archives and were provided with a digital copy. One of William Sharpe’s three daughters, Muriel Sharpe (Cornes) (Meeke), is the sixth child from the left in the back row with her blonde hair pulled back wearing spectacles. All three of his children attended the school. This information was provided by Barbara Cornes, daughter of Muriel Sharpe, to her son Alan Heisey in September 2020. The only other identified student is Elizabeth Easton, located in the back row on the right.