Patentee - John Beverley Robinson Some successive owners appear to have been: Christopher Robinson, Henry R.A. Boys of Barrie Albert Whisle (Sea Captain) - who may have built the house and sold in 1908 to Campbell Reaves of Toronto, Evangelea Settlement, who ran a summer camp. W.P. Laidlaw - who expanded the camp in connection with the Central Neighbourhood House of Toronto. Dr. Laidlaw left the property to the Barrie Hospital. The house was demolished in 1975 or 1976?