Photograph of Mr. and Mrs. John G. Lennox (nee Josephine Lowrie) taken on their wedding day July 1, 1864. Mr. and Mrs. Lennox had eleven children, they farmed on the SH of Lot 11, Concession 13. Mr. Lennox was a member of St. Pauls Anglican Church.
Mr. & Mrs. John G. Lennox
Innisfil Historical Society
Black and white 8 x 10 photograph.