Photo of a celebration, possibly for a wedding, taken in 1962 of the Gould family in front of the cabins that had formerly operated as part of Kingsmount. Kenneth Charles Gould and his wife Anne purchased the former Kingsmount gas bar, snack bar, and tourist cabins from Donald Moyes on 15 June 1953 for $12,800. They changed the name to Kenney's Service Station and switched to British American from Supertest gasoline. The photo shows some white bells strung across the trees with a large group of people seated along picnic tables directly in front of one of three cabins. Photo credit to Wendy (Corner) Gould.