Photo of Kingsmount/Kenney's Service Station taken in the 1960s during the winter. Kenneth and Anne Gould purchased the former Kingsmount gas bar, snack bar, and tourist cabins from Donald Moyes on 15 June 1953 for $12,800. They changed the name to Kenney's Service Station and switched to British American from Supertest gasoline. This photo shows the front of the building with distinctively shaped windows, a front door overhang, and two gasoline pumps. A vehicle is parked beside the house, with another in front. Photo credit to Wendy (Corner) Gould.