Photo of 1956 Cadillac taken on Goldis Drive in Belle Ewart in 1957. The car is red with silver chrome detailing and has a black top. Dorothy Murray stands behind the passenger door that is open and Tom Murray stands at the driver's side door. Goldis Drive was named for Joe and Esther Goldis who owned a lot of property in that area. The road has been renamed Claver Avenue.