Photo of the house that John Quantz built in 1861, which was later demolished by Walter Fralick in the 1940s. Pictured from left to right are: Olive Victoria Quantz, Daniel Quantz, Amy Quantz, Nancy (Mrs. Daniel Quantz), Mary (Mrs. John Quantz), John Quantz, Aubrey Quantz, and Margaret Quantz. Sitting on grass are Beverly Quantz (baby) and Wintford Quantz. Daniel and Margaret were the children of Mr. and Mrs. John Quantz. Family of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Quantz were Olive Victoria, Amy, Aubrey, Beverly and Wintford. John Quantz's father obtained the Crown deed for the farm. John came as a pioneer, cleared land, and built a log house. The house pictured here was the second house, replacing the original log one.