Photograph of the home of Mr. and Mrs. William T. and Dinah Miners from 1908 to 1911, located at 12 Church Street. The lot was originally owned by the Ferguson family from 1869 (when it was valued at $11.39) until 1908 when the Miners purchased it for $300. In 1911 the Miners sold the home to William R. Chantler for $2,000. Pictured standing in front of the home from left to right are Marion Webb, Marion Lacke (both relatives from England), Dinah Miners (née Webb), and William T. Miners. The building itself is red brick with dark decorative shutters around each window and a small roofed porch wrapping around the front left corner of the house. The roof is a combination of Dutch and box gable, and a plank sidewalk is also visible along the front of the yard.